- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Other Location: Asia Pacific
- Education: Master's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17008732
Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS) is a leading provider of cash management, trade to financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. Our global platform provides clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chain across 100 countries.
Singapore is a regional hub for regional headquarters and treasury operations of multinationals and top tier local corporates and financial institutions. The TTS Singapore business is a leading franchise in Citi and the industry, serving these clients within Singapore and broader Asia.
Reporting to the TTS Head ASEAN, the TTS Product Head Singapore will be managing 7 product managers to drive the TTS business in Singapore, working closely with TTS Sales, Implementation and Client Operations. This is a key management role within the Citi Singapore franchise, engaging with partners in Banking, Global Functions and Operations and Technology to deliver TTS solutions to the Singapore market.
DESCRIPTION / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The individual is responsible for the day-to-day management of Cash and Trade Products including oversight for the product programs, risk and controls, P&L management, budgeting, and people management.
- Deliver the financial commitments by driving a balanced scorecard , growing the underlying business drivers and optimizing returns
- Ensure product superiority and profitability of current products. Ensure new product development and launching in key market segments.
- Define market needs and develop strategies to bring the right products and solutions to market.
- Ensure Singapore product and market needs are suitably incorporated in regional and global product strategies
- Equip TTS Sales and coverage teams with value propositions in the market for our clients.
- Drive campaign and initiatives through sales and coverage to deliver product driver and P&L targets
- Drive innovation and business development as a senior Citi representative in the banking industry in Singapore
- Partner with Operations & Technology to ensure product delivery within standards and reengineer existing products to gain scale and efficiency in conjunction with market expansion.
- Understand regulatory framework of Singapore and compliance requirements of our regulators.
- Ensure credit, documentation and a compliance environment, including Product Approval Programs and satisfactory ARRs.
- Expand TTS market presence through customer events, media, speaking engagements etc.
- Attract, motivate and retain top talent.
- Proven track record of successful P&L management of a large and complex business
- Experience in understanding the Cash and Trade businesses and having the ability and drive to motivate business and team performance.
- 10 years product or business management experience in corporate banking / transaction service with in-depth experience in Cash or Trade
- 8 years direct people management experience
- Knowledge of the transaction services space.
- Masters in areas of Business or Finance preferred.
- Market management acumen to understand the business and market environment, drive market strategy, understand and manage regulations, build industry advocacy and manage the P&L and balance sheet
- Product management acumen to encourage innovation, development and enhancement of products, manage the product development process, drive product management discipline, understand and control product risks and manage product drivers
- Stakeholder management acumen to build strong connectivity with both internal and external partners, supporting functions, vendors, regulators at country, regional and global levels.
- People management acumen to lead in execution of strategy and support development of the staff.