Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist I. The Technical Support Specialsits primary responsibility is to identify through telecommunications dialog and available data/log files via remote access, the exact problem with SAI supported instruments. Assist customers to effectively troubleshoot for the 'root' cause of the problem.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Maintain product knowledge on all SAI supported instruments in order to analyze and identify instrument problems.
2) Adhere to all SAI and department standard operating procedures and documentation requirements to meet regulatory and ISO guidelines. Such as, escalated calls when appropriate and monitor TAC voicemails, auto generated errors, dispatches and overflow calls.
3) Resolve problem(s) over the phone by instructing/guiding customers through detailed corrective actions.
4) Follow up with customers when necessary to confirm resolution of problems.
5) Make decisions about when to dispatch a SE based on the severity of the problem and customer interactions. When necessary utilize the tools provided in the CRM system to dispatch the appropriate SE.
6) Utilize SAI phone system for proper tracking of representative state.
7) Utilize remote access tolls to assist with troubleshooting of presented problems and for coaching customers through resolution.
8) Capture full documentation of all calls utilizing the SAI CRM with appropriate codes to ensure accurate history for reporting trends and corrective actions.
9) Other duties and projects as may be assigned.