Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
|Requisition #7002 ||Development Assistant (Development, Boston) ||Schedule: 9-5, M-F ||Salary: TBD |
- Provide administrative support for agency fundraising efforts.
- Input all gifts made to the agency into Raisers’ Edge, generate and mail timely acknowledgment letters for gifts.
- Process recurring gifts, credit card gifts, and download reports of online gifts from multiple sources.
- Reconcile Raisers’ Edge with accounting department on monthly basis.
- Maintain electronic files of all gift and acknowledgment records Identify and implement improvements in gift processing procedures to increase efficiency.
- Assist with special events and other development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year of experience in non-profit fundraising using Raiser’s Edge software required.
- Strong organizational, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to provide strong customer service to internal stakeholders and external constituents.
- Commitment to foster and support agency mission.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
- T-accessible central office at North Station or Haymarket T stops. (Green Line or Orange Line)
Apply online by going to http://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=7002.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer