The Workday Analyst supports the Workday Operations team at Brown University with day-to-day operations as well as special projects and assignments. The Workday Analyst serves to build and maintain reports, serve functional areas business needs for configuration and security, oversee data loads into the system, and draft processes and procedures in support of Workday HCM Operations. This position also serves to troubleshoot end user issues, advise on system configuration and security, and support system and Kainos testing.
- Provide high level analysis for all HCM functional areas.
- Provide support to functional areas on determined business requirements.
- Assist the Workday HCM Manager with creating and maintaining system documentation, performing tier two HCM troubleshooting, supporting configuration, reviewing and assigning system security roles, coordinating HCM data loads.
- Build and maintain HCM reports and dashboards.
- Provide support for system and Kainos testing. Review and plan for upcoming functionality changes. Identify impact on current functionality, work with Workday Operations team and functional leads to test and implement changes. Interface with Workday HCM Manager to plan, test, and configure Kainos testing scripts for all functional areas.
- Provide support for new and ongoing functionality by serving as project team member for configuration and testing.
- Bachelorâ??s degree in HR, Finance, Business or related discipline, with 2-4 years data analysis experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Workdayâ??s HCM, FIN and/or Payroll areas preferred.
- Functional expertise in HR, Benefits, Financials and/or Payroll preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills including the ability to manipulate large sets of data and provide analytical support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain strong working relationships with a diverse customer base are a must.
- Evening and weekend availability during updates is required.
Background check - Criminal/Educational
Recruiting Start Date:2017-03-08-08:00
Job Posting Title:Workday HCM Analyst
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.