Elevating the Possibility of U at UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
Summary -Manager Patient Access
Manages the daily operations of the department to ensure alignment with departmental and organizational objectives.
- Candidate will serve as Manager, Workforce Management and Analytics in high volume, complex, and innovative call center environment. Successful candidates will be highly functioning with excellent leadership skills, analytical skills and the ability to problem solve quickly and adapt to an ever-changing, challenging environment.
- Utilize predefined work force management applications, tools and theory to optimize schedules and maximize scheduling efficiencies. Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily coverage given call volume predictions.
- Manage reporting analytics and dashboard refinement in conjunction with Patient Line leadership team.
- Manage attendance metrics, PTO requests, and oversee creation of schedules based on analyzing all available and pertinent data.
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Ensure accuracy of reported data for use in continuous improvement in scheduling efficiency, patient experience and optimal team environment.
- Provide analytical support for special projects.
- Provide timely and actionable reports to ensure that service levels, average speed to answer, abandonment rate and other key performance indicators and objectives are met.
- Collaborate with the contact center leadership to identify opportunities to further optimize our workforce, training, and coaching.
- Balance multiple priorities and ensure the daily success of all Patient Line service lines through partnership with the rest of the Patient Line leadership team.
5 years' related experience.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state's largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we're able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients' lives.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.