POSITION TITLE: Board Liaison and Individual Giving Manager
DEPARTMENT: External Affairs
REPORTS TO: Director of External Affairs
At Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, we bring artists, art and audiences together to enrich, engage, and change lives through the experience of dance.
We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented and mission-driven individual to join Hubbard Street’s External Affairs department. This full time position will allow a detail-oriented, entrepreneurial development professional the opportunity to be part of a coordinated External Affairs team, primarily responsible for successfully planning and executing the Annual Fund campaign and for managing Board engagement activities. The Board Liaison and Individual Giving Manager will work closely with the Director of External Affairs to develop and execute a patron centered annual fund campaign. This position will also work closely with the Director of External Affairs and Executive Director on Board engagement for the organization. The Board Liaison and Individual Giving Manager will manage and oversee the creation of a comprehensive, data driven plan to solicit individual donors (up to $5,000) and will serve as the department leader in regards to data integrity and database procedures.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage calendar of full Board meetings, committee meetings and one-on-one meetings of Executive Director and Artistic Director with Board Members.
- Serve as point of contact for Board member questions, ticketing concerns, and Board meeting documents, including note taking during meetings.
- Develop and execute multi-channel strategy to secure donations from current, lapsed and prospective donors up to $5,000, including direct mail solicitations, annual renewals, electronic, telephone and personal appeals.
- Develop, manage, and coordinate budget for direct mail solicitation projects and materials.
- Track and analyze appeals, sources and channels of Annual Fund gifts.
- Manage comprehensive and strategic acknowledgment process for annual fund donors and major gift sponsors, including strategy for in-theater recognition and benefits fulfillment.
- Manage non-ticketed benefits fulfillment for subscribers & develop and execute subscriber-donor recognition and solicitation strategy.
- Analyze donor and loyal patron data to determine new and improved fundraising strategies.
- Maintain and streamline Hubbard Street protocols for use of Tessitura, while providing support and training to all users of the Tessitura system.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate.