Metropolitan Family Services empowers families to learn, to earn, to heal, to thrive. Part mentor, part motivator, part advocate, since 1857, Metropolitan Family Services has been the engine of change that empowers families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities. Metropolitan is Illinois’ first comprehensive human services agency and reaches more than 72,000 individuals and families in Chicago, Evanston/Skokie, the southwest suburbs and DuPage County with services promoting education, economic stability, emotional wellness and empowerment.
We are now hiring for a full-time Outcomes and Evaluation Manager to join our Quality and Outcomes Team!
The Outcomes and Evaluation Manager is responsible for coordination of performance management framework, design, data collection, and implementation of evaluation efforts in the areas of social services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with the coordination of the agency-wide Pillars for Performance change framework.
- Trains staff on tools for evaluation and Performance Framework.
- Manages data collection efforts and provides technical assistance as needed on monitoring and fidelity to program design.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports data pertaining to program evaluation and research activities.
- Participates in the development and composition of grants and funding requests.
- Conducts extensive data entry, cleaning, and analysis.
- Conducts literature review searches.
- Identifies data sets based upon previously designed evaluation components and ensures that they are organized and maintained.
- Performs other duties as requested.