| The Financial Senior Accountant will work with the senior executives at the Company and the CFOs of projects to analyze, update, report on, and monitor business plan cash flow forecasts as well as other financial analysis projects on an ad hoc basis. Provide analytical support to the V.P. of Finance and other members of the executive team as requested. |
• Ability to develop, communicate and present project documentation and reports
• Establish reliable network of third party support that will help facilitate action on data mining and reporting
• Formulate and update cash flow projections at the project level as well as roll- ups of company-wide cash flows and reporting metrics.
• Assist with analysis of potential new business opportunities within project as well as entirely new lines of business when appropriate.
• Advance the technical aspects of the Company’s financial models and facilitate standardization of the analysis and reporting process itself.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
• Provide analytical support to the project finance teams and assemble regular reports as requested by Discovery executive team.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines, multi-task, and self-troubleshoot financial models.
• Demonstrate mastery of the Financial Analyst skills and role while developing higher-level skills that would enable future advancement within the Company.
• Draft memos and business plan documents for new internal and external opportunities with little or no direct supervision in order to assist with underwriting and fundraising.
• Over time, the position may involve travel from time to time to Discovery project locations as well as potential project acquisitions locations as requested.