RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns.
This position assists the Director of Financial Analytics, maintaining the AXIOM database for utilization of analysis, standardization and benchmarking the various entities within the health system.
- Maintain the AXIOM Database
-Load data into the AXIOM system
-Reconcile and audit the data
- Assists in standardizing the systems workload statistics and weights for all affiliates to enable benchmarking across the corporation.
- Run and distribute financial/productivity reports through the AXIOM System
-Maintains user security setup for all entities
- Reviewing and analyzing variance responses
- Assist Senior Financial Analysts with report writing and maintenance functions
- Assist with auditing new software releases in sandbox environment prior to applying releases to production environment
- Identify inconsistencies in the mappings and coding of expenses and revenue, along with departments and pay codes.
- Work with the Director of Financial Analytics to design a work plan to address inconsistencies identified so financial reporting standardized across the system.
BA in Accounting / Finance or IT with 1 - 3 years of experience, strong database skills and computer skills in Excel, Access, Word a must, AXIOM / PeopleSoft experience is a plus.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans
* 401 (k)
* Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer