• Four (4) years or more professional experience building interactive and responsive web applications using web standard technologies.
• Demonstrable experience and fluency with AngularJS, jQuery and the DOM.
• Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Strong experience working with Restful APIs.
• Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, or Skeleton).
• CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS).
• Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
• Outstanding attention to detail and software quality.
• A passion for user experience and front-end architecture.
• Experience with and understanding of Git
• Applying new technologies to solve difficult problems
• Experience with Karma and/or testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, or Protractor.
• Experience working with Node.js, Bower, Gulp or Grunt.
• Experience with CloudFoundry, Heroku, AWS, Docker or similar
• Experience or familiarity with concept of continuous integration
• Experience or familiarity with Behavior-driven/test-driven development
• Understanding of and/or experience with Java and Spring Framework
• Cross-platform solutions like PhoneGap/Cordova a plus
• User Experience (UX) analysis/design.
• Healthcare development background