Here’s your opportunity to explore a career with a growing organization that is opening a new facility right here in Tucson, AZ! We are Ascensus, the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helping over 7 million Americans save for the future. We are looking for client-focused talent to staff this new facility. This means, client service is naturally part of your DNA, rather than just part of a job. We take serving our clients seriously and need future associates who want to learn our business, embrace our core values, and work within a team environment. If you can see every interaction as an opportunity to achieve client satisfaction, we want to talk with you!
Role Overview: You will deliver exceptional customer service to participants of retirement plans within the Participant Service Center. Exceptional service is professional, personal, knowledgeable, timely, and accurate and adds value to the customer. You will proactively engage a participant during phone interactions, anticipate their needs, respond to inquiries and offer assistance and solutions to product offerings.
What makes any Career at Ascensus so rewarding?
- Ascensus Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always
- Collaborative, Idea-sharing Environment
- Professional Development (In-house Training & Tuition Reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account - (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) (50% match to 8%) & 529 Match Programs
- Volunteer/Charitable-Giving Programs – 16 PTO Hours
- Business Casual Dress
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Provide timely, accurate and concise service to participant inquiries and requests.
- Proactively engage participants, anticipate their needs and offer assistance and solutions.
- Establish appropriate service expectations by sharing relevant processes and time frames related to specific inquires and requests.
- Respond to all participant phone inquiries and requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Initiate and complete account transactions as requested made by participants.
- Document all participant calls and transactions timely and thoroughly.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate efforts with Plan Services Group (PSG) units to address all participant service issues and provide necessary research, problem solving and resolution.
- Meet department and individual service level and quality goals and support department business objectives.
- Perform quality review of work to ensure accuracy of transactions and documentation.
- Continuously develop knowledge of requirement plan recordkeeping and administration, as well as the rules and regulations that govern defined contribution plans.
- Maintain professional call management etiquette at all times.