Here’s your opportunity to explore a career with a growing organization that is opening a new facility in Tucson, AZ! We are Ascensus, the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helping over 7 million Americans save for the future. We are looking for client-focused talent to staff this new facility. We take serving our clients seriously and need future associates who want to learn our business, embrace our core values, and work within a team environment - helping clients every day. If you can see every interaction as an opportunity to achieve client satisfaction by problem-solving, consulting and communicating effectively, we want to talk with you!
We have an extensive training program that will teach you the exciting dynamics of retirement plans to help you assist our clients with a consultative approach. This will require you to look at inquiries and challenges from a holistic view and apply the right balance of product technical knowledge and operational logic to develop clear next step recommendations for quality client call outcomes.
**Recent Grads & May Grads Encouraged to Apply!**
Role Overview: Responsible for providing client service to our partners, intermediaries and plan sponsors. This is achieved by developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of retirement plans and Ascensus products and services with the goal of helping our clients manage their retirement plans appropriately. Candidate will work with the Relationship Manager to deliver client satisfaction by providing retirement plan and operational expertise, proactively identifying, owning and resolving client issues and engaging clients with value added consulting.
What makes any Career at Ascensus so rewarding?
· Collaborative, Idea-sharing Environment
· Professional Development (In-house Training & Tuition Reimbursement)
· Generous Reward Programs
· Paid Time Off (additional purchase plan)
· Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
· Health Savings Account - (employer contribution up to $1,100)
· 401(k) & 529 Match Programs
· Volunteer/Charitable-Giving Programs
· Business Casual Dress
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Consistently provide a high level of consultative proactive client service in a professional manner.
- Develop effective working relationships with team and internal departments in order to provide effective service for our clients.
- Successfully identify record and monitor assigned items; includes determining required action for resolution of client issues.
- Ensure inquires and issues are resolved and service levels are met.
- Provide thorough, high quality research, problem solving and issue resolution
- Provide clients and advisors clear and concise communication regarding services, execution and resolution throughout the service cycle.Identify, document and address risks through superior client service.
- Assist in the management of vendor relationships on behalf of clients and partner.
- Achieve individual and team goals, for service levels, growth and retention risks through servicing your clients.
- Proactively communicate with the client and partners regarding all components of service delivery. Solicit and share feedback with appropriate internal resources in order to improve the client experience.
- Ensure that our commitments to our clients are met by proactively reviewing the status of assigned plans’ periodic activity (compliance testing, 5500, quarterly statements, RMDs, etc.).
- Assess client objectives, needs and behaviors to suggest plan, product or functionality changes to improve results for our clients.
- Educate client regarding plan features, product capabilities or Ascensus functionality and process.
- Develop ideas for improvement and provide feedback/solutions to plan sponsor and financial professional to minimize risk and improve process.
- Act in the role as the subject matter expert on specific topics for initiatives with responsibility for training and assisting others across departments in area of expertise.