Education: Bachelor's degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Public Health, Biostatistics, Mathematics or related sciences.
Equivalent combination and experience may be considered.
The preferred candidate will have strong analytical skills and experience working with data management and data analysis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic understanding and knowledge of scientific/medical terminology and research theory
- Skills in database design and development, and database management software
- Skills in statistical interpretation and data analysis using STATA, SAS or other statistical software package
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point, Project
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and a strong team player
- Able to train and to support the database end users in troubleshooting
- Able to travel internationally at least 25%.
Hiring Range: Commensurate with education and experience
If accommodations are needed for a disability, please contact Staffing & Career Services at 410-706-2606, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST. Maryland Relay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.