| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator (IDHA) organization and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
This Program Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing support to department programs with the coordination of planning activities including necessary flow charts, program maintenance and content update.
- Supporting all tasks between scheduling and coordination of technical systems, finance, legal, marketing and clinical departments.
- Ensuring that coupled tasks are aligned with each other and are performed in the project implementation order.
- Maintaining meeting agendas, minutes and reports of all project activities to outline goals, objectives and timeframes.
- Overseeing the reporting mechanisms of the projects from systems within Boston Children's or external (e.g., Children's 360, Epic, RedCap) and providing outcome reports on a reoccurring and as needed basis.
- Maintaining a database of systems that need reoccurring updates and implement needed changes prior to deadlines.
- Interacting with internal hospital end user groups to receive and document feedback and issues.
- Providing a consolidated approach to transition this information to Managers on a timely basis and escalate when needed.
- Providing outcome metrics on completed projects in formats relevant to key stakeholders and senior management to reflect expected goals and monthly reporting/auditing of relevant project initiatives.
- Managing meeting coordination for initial request meetings, implementation projects and hospital departments that are relevant to Digital Health Programs.
- Providing support and triaging of all related user questions, vendor relationship and process improvement.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Engineering or related field, strongly preferred. Associates Degree required with 2 years of relevant experience.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
- The ability to work with diverse internal and external constituencies.
As part of the Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator (IDHA), the Digital Health team brings business and strategy expertise to help BCH innovators address the unmet needs of patients/families, clinicians, and health systems across our network and around the globe. Our goal is to develop and accelerate BCH digital health offerings to extend access, reach, and scale to BCH expertise, improving child health.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator
Standard Hours Per Week: 40