Position Number: D91591
Reporting to the Director of Systems of Care Institute (SOCI), the Web Development Specialist is a key member of the SOCI team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining project websites, showcasing educational products and sharing training resources for partners and local communities via the website. In addition, the position organizes, develops, manages and edits web content and is the production lead for the technical execution of web and other outreach to achieve identified goals of the projects.
This position is a limited duration 2-year appointment due to grant funding.
- Knowledge of information architecture and UX/UI design.
- Familiarity with web standards, browsers, responsive design and accessibility.
- Experience publishing to and maintaining content and web pages in a content management system, i.e. Drupal or Wordpress. Familiarity with FTP clients.
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility and web development tools for testing and debugging.
- Experience editing and implementing social media APIs, i.e. Facebook.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic understanding of database structures and functionality. Experience with back-end system administration and development, including database management using PHP and MySQL is a plus.
- Ability to optimize, publish and embed video, graphics, and images to the web.
- Proficiency with image authoring tools, i.e. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Proficiency with InDesign.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, i.e. MailChimp.
- Experience with creating and curating engaging content for social media channels.
- Proficiency with graphic design, layout and typography.
- Proficiency with document management, asset management and content lifecycle processes.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills. Storytelling is a plus.
- Experience with the use of data analytics and key project metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of digital communications.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and technical skills.
- Adaptable, curious and a willingness to take on new responsibilities.
-Premiere and/or Animate experience