Management and boards of directors rely heavily on internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support. As an internal audit professional, you will be leading engagements to identify control enhancements, operational and compliance process improvement and efficiency opportunities, as well as company-wide cost improvements. EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
Our structured career framework means you'll continue to develop, whatever level you're at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you'll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our Risk practice, a specialty practice within Advisory Services, provides comprehensive services through a suite of strategic, outsourcing and industry-focused operational solutions that help companies around the world evaluate and enhance their internal audit, internal control and risk management functions.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as retail, consumer products, media & entertainment, property development and management, education, health sciences, financial services and insurance. Develop the scope of services with internal control, internal audit and executive client management, guide the team in the development of cost-effective and practical recommendations for improvement, and provide guidance on complex audit matters and monitor engagement economics
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client management and a commitment to client satisfaction. Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers. Gain acceptance on a wide variety of issues impacting the client
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Risk practice by serving as a career counselor, training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback. Foster teamwork and innovative thinking
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery. Leverage ideas from other project engagements to enhance knowledge and create efficiencies
- University graduate with a minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience with other Accounting/Consulting firms as a professional; or with commercial/public sectors as part of the internal audit, internal control, budgetary control or risk management team
- Familiar with businesses and operational workflows
- Familiar with consulting methodologies and requirements
- Working experience in internal control, internal audit, corporate governance and enterprise risk management are preferred
- Experience in data analytics and proficiency in analytic software (Access, SQL Server, SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau, QlikView) is preferred
- Logical thinker with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications, including CPA, CIA, ACCA and so on, are preferred