The Security Command Center Managers are responsible for, but not limited to, the following responsibilities and duties:
- Assist with the management of day to day operations of the Security Command Centers in Newark, NJ and Moorestown, NJ
- Required to be on call after hours on a rotating basis to support SCC operations and Business Assurance & Resilience (BA&R) needs.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination of maintenance and repair activities for access control and Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) systems with the Company’s outsourced security integrators and other resources internal to PSEG.
- Review subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/ disciplinary actions.
- Ensuring that all shifts are staffed with qualified personnel.
- Supervise training programs that enhance duties, responsibilities, and conduct operator performance.
- Assist the SCC Manager in managing and planning security operations to safeguard premises and employees against risk of unauthorized entry, fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism and criminal activities.
- Assist in the resolution of problems and/or conflicts and maintains open communication with the BA&R management including providing regular written and oral reports to ensure satisfaction. * Continuous review of existing and new security procedures, to ensure client has appropriate control and monitoring features to minimize risks for assigned responsibilities.
- Assist in the preparation of required daily, weekly and monthly activity reports for submittal to Company representatives.
- Assist in the establishment of process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain flexibility in shift assignment as needed to ensure that job responsibilities are completed.
- Provide additional services as defined by Company’s authorized personnel.
- Provide support to the internal investigative processes, including the preparation of access control records and CCTV recordings.
- Assure the maintenance of regulatory compliance for regulations including NERC CIP.
- Aid in assuring 0 undetected breaches of company property monitored by the Security Command Center.
- Ensure that operators are alert and fit to perform duty.
- Periodically monitor live video of the Security Command Center to ensure all operators are alert and attentive to console operations.
Experience required in the following areas:
Operational Dispatch,Command Center,Security access system
Law enforcement, and Military background a plus!! Have to be able to multi-task and make on the spot decisions. CCTV experience is important.
Required license or certification: