Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Demonstrated knowledge with all modalities, with emphasis on Enterprise and Peer-to-Peer Voice. Knowledge of Topology Builder, Skype for Business Call Routing, Conferencing, Response Groups, Skype for Business Server and User troubleshooting.
• Demonstrated telecom experience (DIDs, Number Portability, TDM circuits, Data Circuits).
• Expert knowledge of primary network topologies Layer 2/ Layer3, LANs/WANs (Ethernet), TCP/IP protocol (IPv4), and QoS.
• Expert knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, and static routing.
• Demonstrated experience with Mediant Gateways and Session Border Controllers for Telephony.
• Demonstrated experience with Skype for Business Enterprise.
• Demonstrated experience with configuring and maintaining Cisco IOS and NX-OS on 6500, 4500, Nexus 5500 and 2000, and ASR platforms to include layer 2 and 3 redundancy.
• Experience with network management applications and related protocols such as SNMP and Netflow.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco, Layer 3, Layer 2, Nexus, IP, WAN, LAN, and QoS.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Powershell automated scripts, Skype for Business configuration. Skype Edge, Front end, Database servers.
• Strong voice background in Carrier circuits / trunking including SIP.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing with attorneys, staff, and vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a cooperative, enthusiastic and friendly manner to accomplish position functions and participate in team efforts.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent certification from an accredited technical training school. Equivalent training and experience may substitute for education. CCNA, CCNP certifications highly preferred.
The position requires a minimum of five (5) years of increasingly responsible, directly related experience during which knowledge, skills and abilities applicable to the position were demonstrated.
Crowell & Moring LLP offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package which includes progressive options such as back up child care, wellness programs, cultural events and social activities. We take great pride in our positive, friendly culture that rewards hard work and success, at the same time recognizing the importance of family and community service.
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity, please visit http://www.crowell.com/careers to apply online.
Crowell & Moring LLP participates in the E-Verify program.