- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field with a minimum of (9) credits in Accounting.
- Other: Except for qualifications established by law, additional related experience and formal education in which one has gained the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for full performance of the work of the job class may be substituted for the education or experience requirement on a year-for-year basis with 30 college credits being equivalent to one year of experience.
- Experience with Banner or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Experience working in Higher Education with a widely diverse student population.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications such as Word, Access, and Excel.
Working knowledge of and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Ability to apply basic analytical skills; to operate manual and automated office equipment, personal computers and financial software to input data; to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to prepare and present working papers and supporting documentation.
Based on the duties of this position, selected candidates are eligible to participate in the Bargaining Unit (Union).
Salary Range: $36,178 - $44,812
If accommodations are needed, contact Staffing & Career Services at 410-706-7171, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST. Maryland Relay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.