Rochester Regional Health, the second largest employer is Rochester, NY is actively recruiting a BE/BC Ophthalmologist to join their team at Rochester General Hospital!
- Join an established full-service teaching and treatment eye center that is committed to providing total quality ophthalmic care and education for the Rochester community with a service area population of over a million people.
- General adult and pediatric ophthalmologic care is provided, including the ophthalmic specialties of glaucoma, cornea and external disease, medical and surgical retina, oculoplastics and strabismus.
- Call: 1-2 weeks every six months
- Rochester General Hospital (RGH), the health system's flagship affiliate, is a 528-bed tertiary care facility that treats more Monroe County patients than any other hospital.
- Excellent Compensation package includes malpractice, relocation, sign-on bonus and more!
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes! Contact Us