Vistacom, Inc. is one of the Northeast's premier audio/visual system integration firms and, as such, recognizes that through today's ever-changing technology, audio and visual systems play a more integral role in the exchange of information than ever before.Vistacom, Inc. provides custom-designed, expertly detailed audio/visual communication systems, utilizing a performance-oriented approach, delivered on-time, and backed by a strong commitment to customer support and service. We offer a full range of services from expert technical design, engineering and integration to equipment maintenance long after the project is complete. With 54 years of expertise and knowledge, we specialize in:
- Board and conference room systems
- Corporate audio/video teleconferencing systems
- Large venue audio and performing arts systems
- Network command and control centers
and much more!
We are the proud recipient of the Top Workplace and Top Small Business awards in the Lehigh Valley!
Visit our website at www.vistacominc.com for more information.
Vistacom Inc. is seeking a Service Technician.
The service technician will work closely and in cooperation with the Service Manager to provide service and maintenance to contract clients and non-contract clients. Experience and knowledge of audio, video and control systems and functionality is essential; IT background preferred.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing Audio/Visual equipment
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and other proprietary service management software applications.
- Configuration of routers and wireless access points, networking skills
- Provide quality service, installation, and repair work performed at customer sites
- Comprehension of engineered prints and wiring practices
- Provide troubleshooting phone support as required
- Provide on-call (after hours) service duties on a rotational basis
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Service Technician: 2 years
Required license or certification: