For the assigned industry, create and ensure implementation of the Greater China Strategic Business Plan. Provide industry and business competency to drive growth.
KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
Focused Group Industry Order/Shipment Target per AOP
- Develop annual business strategy and execution plan with alignment to global and AP strategy.
- Ensure goal alignment and collaboration between responsible BU and Sales, commercial marketing, Vertical, OEM, and Market Access Teams.
- Manage and monitor business financial performance (order/ shipment / margin).
- Support the development for the domain knowledge, partnership etc.
- Provide feedback and guidance to BU Manager and commercial marketing team for annual commercial plan.
- Measure and Drive performance in Industry DSP process ensure sufficient wins and funnel to achieve plan.
- Make joint sales calls with Account Managers for strategic accounts/ opportunities.
- Support and monitor the implementation of the branch DSP process
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Job related competencies
- Collaborates & Teams Effectively
- Adds Value for Customers & Partners
- Attains Results
- Creates Focus & Motivates Others
- Thinks & Acts Strategically
- Develops People & Teams
- Expertise in Auto or Tire industry, know about key ender user / OEM in China. Know Auto or Tire industry process.
- Intermediate level of Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture, MES System, Networks, SSB (Services & Solutions Business), CSM, Drive Systems, Application Knowledge in Auto or Tire & Rubber, along with a basic understanding of all RA products.
- Intermediate level of expertise in discrete industry, information solution etc. Understanding of major competitors' similar products is a plus.
- Intermediate level of expertise in Market Research & Analysis (Market & Economic Trends, Customer Buying Behavior, Competitor Research), Process Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of Process Solutions customers), Project / Implementation Management, Sales Fundamentals, Project Sales Strategizing, Value Based Selling, Disciplined Selling Process, Customer Centric Selling, Customer Relationship Management, Prospecting & New Customer Development, Account Sales Maximizing (Expanding business in existing accounts), Account Planning & Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Automation is required.
- Minimum 10 years automation experience and 5 years working experience within Auto or Tire & Rubber industry, sales/marketing experiences in automation industry is preferred
Control Products and Solutions
Sales, Services, and Solutions