| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Optical Control Clerk will batch, scan, and index medical record documents into the Electronic Medical Record for review by clinicians, researchers, and administrative staff.
- Committed to high standards of productivity
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service
- Action oriented and eager to take on new opportunities
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor to meet the shifting demands of different situations
- Adept at prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Prepare, scan, and index documents into the Electronic Medical Record with attention to detail and effectivenessPerform QA on processed documents to ensure accuracy
- Maintain required logs and reports accurately and thoroughly
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and other Center employees ensuring a high level of customer service
- Work 9:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of computerized processes with emphasis on attention to detail
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.