St. Charles Community College is seeking a full-time Financial Aid Officer / A+ Coordinator. This position provides financial aid counseling to students and prospective students on the availability of various financial assistance programs. Conducts academic advising to select groups of students.
- Administers all state scholarship and grant programs including but not limited to Access MO and the A+ program.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with MDHE and other state agencies.
- Monitors student eligibility for these programs as well as billing for each individual student for these programs.
- Provides financial aid counseling to students receiving state aid or anticipating receipt of state aid.
- Provides academic counseling to a select group of students.
- Verifies that satisfactory academic progress standards are met for program participants at the end of each semester.
- Assists recruitment and retention efforts in conjunction with the admissions office.
- Updates literature, publications and website for A+ program.
- Presents informational seminars for state aid programs, both internally and externally.
- Assists with updating and maintaining the Financial Aid Policies and Procedures Manual for state FA programs.
- Trouble shoot and problem solve on state FA program issues.
Starting Compensation: $33,479 to $43,523, commensurate with experience
Hours: Tuesday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Monday 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and one or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Data entry skills, 10-key skills, and knowledge of Colleague helpful.
To apply: Please submit cover letter and resume or employment application to email@example.com or you may send via mail to St. Charles Community College, Attn: Human Resources Job #17-019, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville, MO 63376. View all job openings at http://www.stchas.edu/jobs/.
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.