The Director of Operations, Primary Care provides overall administrative, operational, and strategic leadership for North Memorial Primary Care and primary care related clinics. The Director works across the North Memorial Health Care system to achieve strategic goals, clinical quality, service excellence, personnel management, financial oversight, and business line growth.
In partnership with dyad partner (Medical Director, Primary Care), the incumbent works in partnership with clinic managers and physician site leaders, to develop and manage efficient and effective customer flow systems, to deliver on financial performance expectations, and to implement a culture of unmatched customer service.
The Director takes a multi-disciplinary, system-wide approach and sets overall strategy and direction striving for system-level optimization, and establishes conditions that are conducive to achieving clinical and service excellence.
- Achieves key customer care, financial and/or operational outcomes as found in annual work plan.
- Establishes systems and processes that drive accountability for customer care, financial and/or operational outcomes.
- Works effectively with cross company partners to execute divisional and departmental initiatives and day-to-day operations.
- Acts as an effective communication conduit horizontally and vertically throughout the organization.
- Develops talent within the team, including acquiring, engaging and retaining.
- Staffs, organizes and schedules the team to leverage maximum labor productivity.
- Establishes metrics that measure key business outcomes.
- Translates organization vision and strategies to department level and mobilizes allocated resources to achieve profitable growth.
- Effectively anticipates obstacles and barriers and works creatively to overcome them.
Thought Leadership (Analysis, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen)
- Use Insightful Judgment
- Think Strategically
- Apply Financial Action
Results Leadership (Focus on Customers, Managing Execution, Results Orientation)
- Focus On Customers
- Ensure Execution
- Drive for Results
People Leadership (Engage and Inspire, Talent Enhancement)
- Engage and Inspire
- Build Talent
Personal Leadership (Adaptability)
- Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
- Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial’s Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Protects customer/team member privacy and only accesses customer/team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
- Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.