Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position # 25536. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Demonstrated skill in operating a PC in a Windows and Local Area Network environment. Ability to assimilate new software in the creation of documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Ability to answer or research software questions from faculty and coworkers.
- General knowledge of web and graphics applications.
- Demonstrated skill in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce business correspondence, research tables and graphs, financial reports, mail merge databases and presentations.
- Working knowledge of general accounting principles to effectively manage budgets.
- Demonstrated skill in processing accounts payable and travel reimbursements.
- Organize drive directory within the LAN and manipulate files within a Windows environment.
- Demonstrated skill in editing technical documents to correct grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.
- Demonstrated skill in general office management sufficient to manage an office as the key functionary.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 13 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct