Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required. A Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years' of experience in all aspects of Information Technology.
- Proven experience as an IT coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in help desk support.
- Displayed knowledge of inventory control for the purpose of ensuring that necessary equipment and replacement parts and supplies are always on hand.
- Experience in providing IT professional development trainings.
- Data collection, utilization, and validation.
- Clearly presenting information to others to convey information.
- Understanding basic computer components and skills necessary to repair or replace them.
- The ability to teach others in understanding database management.
- Demonstrated principles and practices of data management.
- Strong computing skills with mastery of Microsoft Office Professional, and CRM Salesforce.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Possess excellent communication skills for communicating to the IT team, staff, and other departments across the organization.
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English required.
Special Working Conditions and Demands
1. Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
2. Ability to drive and travel occasionally within city and suburbs
Position Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Updated By: Director of Information Technology
Preparation Date: 2/3/17
Statement of Equal Opportunity
The Resurrection Project is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation (including gender identity), military status, disability, language (any language use not related to job duties), or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please send resume and cover letter by email or mail. No phone calls please.
Mail: Human Resources, 1818 South Paulina, Chicago, IL 60608