Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
Case Manager - PACT
|Requisition #6858 ||Case Manager - PACT (PACT, Jamaica Plain) ||Schedule: Sunday through Thursday, generally 8am-4pm, but 12pm-8pm one day per week. ||Salary: $40,000/year |
- Assess each individual’s resource needs and develop a plan to obtain needed resources based on each individual client’s circumstances.
- Create and maintain a list of each individual’s benefits and entitlements and provide notifications and instructions to team members so that they can prepare for upcoming events.
- Establish and maintain relationships with benefit and resource gatekeepers to facilitate obtaining benefits and resources and to resolve any issues that arise in maintaining benefits and resources.
- Act as a specialized resource for the entire team by creating and maintaining a collection of benefits and resource information, applications, and referrals, staying on top of the latest changes in benefits.
- Carry out targeted interventions for individuals whose benefits are at risk in an effort to assist individuals in maintaining benefits and resources.
- Provide case management for an assigned group of clients.
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation services to all persons served by the team.
- Perform shift management as assigned according to program policies and procedures.
- Provide crisis assessment, prevention, and needed intervention during the work day and while on-call on nights and weekends as scheduled.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related area.
- At least two years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with severe and persistent mental health issues or similar human services needs.
- Benefits experience preferred.
- Professional writing and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to benefits and resources as an essential right for all people.
- Ability to climb stairs and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Use of one’s personal vehicle.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
- T-accessible central office at North Station or Haymarket T stops. (Green Line or Orange Line)
Apply online by going to http://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=6858.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer