- Maintains traffic and parking enforcement program. Oversees collection and management of various fees and fines relating to parking and transportation. Makes collection policy decisions, initiates collection proceedings and supplemental sanctions for repeat violators. Coordinates revenue collection following all security and cash handling policies and procedures. Conducts citations appeals process and oversees appeals committee volunteers.
- Supervises Parking and Transportation resources needed for special events, including official visitors, small-scale events, and large-scale events.
- Manages transportation resources, staffing, and operations including multiple vehicle-type fleets, daily and safety routes, staff development, continual training, and rental program.
- Supervises full-time, part-time, and student personnel assigned to the office of Parking and Transportation Services, including hiring, training, performance review, discipline and staff development.
- Responsible for budget management including expenditure justification and approval, timecard authorization, and regular review of financial statements adjusting expenditures (labor, materials, supplies and services) in accordance to income fluctuations to maintain sound financial status.
- Develops computerized records and information management systems in support of program. Prepares reports for management.
- Recommends strategies to alleviate traffic and parking congestion and hazards.
- Coordinates enforcement practices with Police personnel.
- Performs other duties assigned.