Capital Fund Management (CFM) is a successful alternative investment manager and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading applied to capital markets across the globe. Our methodology relies on statistically robust analysis of terabytes of financial data for asset allocation, trading decisions and automated order execution.
CFM is an appealing career destination for highly-talented and passionate PhD's, IT engineers and experts from around the world. Our people can rely on original theoretical insight accumulated over 25 years of market experience, as well as cutting-edge technology for our systematic trading.
These fundamentals allow us to foster the creation of exciting opportunities and state-of-the-art trading strategies.
Our people's diversity and dedication contribute to CFM's unique culture of research, innovation and achievement.
As an Operations Engineering Manager, your main mission will be to review and re-engineer operational processes, so as to optimize the organization's overall efficiency. You will also participate to the Operations production projects.
- Analyse operational processes, diagnose problems and propose new architecture and methods to improve productivity, efficiency, and operational costs,
- Examine the way the Operations team operates, its performance goals and recommend changes to achieve overall improvement and promote transparency,
- Redesign, reconstruct and monitor processes to ensure they are effective.
- Monitor the anomalies,
- Write the business requirements specifications,
- Test the implemented changes for their effectiveness,
- Liaise with service providers, including Administrators, Prime Brokers and Auditors,
- Participate to the onboarding projects,
- Support the Operations Managers on day to day production issues,
- Interact with different internal teams (Ops Technology, Research, Risk, Compliance, Board, Investor Relations)
- Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of front to back STP processes,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to solve problems,
- Experience of analyzing large data sets, research and design,
- Familiarity with programming languages such as VBA, SQL, Access
- Required Education: Top engineering schools,
- Similar Occupations: 5/10 year experience as Project manager, business consultant, finance executive, information technology manager, business analyst
- Fluent in English and French
Founded in 1991, CFM is currently one of the world's leaders in alternative investment management. We invite you to join an extremely dynamic and motivating company in a pleasant space in the heart of Paris. Our compensation package is very attractive, offering a substantial bonus (that can range from 50% - 150%+ of fixed salary, depending on global and individual performance).
The company is regulated by AMF, the SEC and the CFCT, with assets under management of $7.5 billion.