Reconstructive Urology Physician
MultiCare Health System
Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
- Six employed General Urology surgeons and three Physician Assistants
- Serving patients from several counties at five campus locations
- Comprehensive urological services for both men and women with the advanced methods for diagnosis and treatment of urologic cancer or illness
- daVinci Robotic Surgical system at each hospital
- Partnership with MultiCare Regional Cancer Center, the region’s leading cancer center, and network affiliation with the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) allows us to offer our patients a full complement of cancer treatment and support services, including local access to some of the latest clinical trials
- Full-time position based in Tacoma, WA
- First employed Reconstructive Urology provider at MultiCare
- Build specialty practice over time by accepting referrals from employed Urology and Urogynecology providers
- Support patients and provider referrals from a large geographic footprint
- Start as a General Urology physician and build the service – goal to be at 50-75% Reconstructive Urology within 3-5 years
- Competitive salary and full array of benefits
- Ideal location - experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors
- Fellowship training in Reconstructive Urology
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI and prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Based in Tacoma, WA (near Seattle), MultiCare Health System is a leading-edge, integrated, not-for-profit healthcare organization made up of five hospitals including Allenmore Hospital, Auburn Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Tacoma General Hospital. As one of America’s “10 Best Integrated Healthcare Systems,” MultiCare includes numerous primary care and urgent care clinics, multi-specialty centers, Hospice, Home Health and Behavioral Health services. Founded in 1882, MultiCare has grown to a 12,000+ person health system committed to serving community needs.
Please visit our website to apply for position #45798 online at jobs.multicare.org/reconstructive-uro.
“MultiCare Health System is proud to be a drug-free workplace.”
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V