| EOE Statement:|
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location:
This position is in the Department of WUIT - End User Services. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
Provide comprehensive support for several University Enterprise Applications. Analyze complex relationships across various system platforms. Interact with a broad range of clients to provide support. This position is a part of a high volume call center serving students, faculty, staff and university collaborators.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete extensive training. Act as subject matter expert to provide comprehensive phone support on the University’s primary administrative systems, this includes the Financial and Procurement applications, Human Resources and Payroll, Recruitment, Grant Administration, Alumni Relationship Management, Space Management, Identity Management, Compliance Management and Learning Management applications. Document all transactions with clients via a ticketing system from initial documentation, to potential elevation, to resolution. This includes all activity required to provide customer service excellence in a high volume call center serving students, faculty, staff and university collaborators.
- Provide all Access Management to administrative systems security including reviewing and processing requests and setting up access. This includes changes relating to new hires and terminations and the reporting required to manage this process. Accomplished in a timely fashion to ensure audit compliance.
- Provide formal classroom training on critical Administrative applications and develop both online and classroom training content. This includes ad hoc training that may be requested by the clients. In addition, this positon provides testing regarding upgrades to all the applications supported.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in a related field plus 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of reliability, accuracy and productivity
- Prioritization skills and the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Must have great attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly
- Excellent interpersonal communication and telephone skills
- Proficiency in the operation of office equipment, including PC
- Ability to communicate and work well in a changing environment
- Able to develop and deliver administrative systems training
- Excellent documentation skills, training ability, and phone support experience
- Ability to understand Fund Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources, Research Administration and Access Management
- Bachelor degree in Business/Accounting
- Experience in accounting / finance area
- Experience in a customer service help desk environment
- Experience in a higher education technology environment
- Knowledge of University administrative systems
The hiring range for this position is $21.74 - $27.72 per hour.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
-Retirement Savings Plan
-22 vacation days
-8 Paid Holidays
-Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
-Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
-Free Life Insurance
-Health, Dental, Vision
-Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
-Long Term Disability Insurance
-Flex Spending Plan
Human Resources website (hr.wustl.edu)
Internal Applicant Instruction:
Please attach a copy of your most current signed performance evaluation (completed within the last 18 months) to your online account. If you have not received a performance evaluation, you may provide two current signed letters of recommendation (written within the last 18 months), preferably to include one letter from either a current or recent former supervisor. To attach these documents, go to: My Career Tools, Add Attachment, Attachment Type – Performance Reviews or Letters of Recommendation.