| Bentley University|
User Experience Center
Summary of the Position
Reporting to the Director of the UXC, The UX Consultant works on a wide variety of products in various industries, ranging from ecommerce websites and web-based business applications to consumer products and e-health. Projects will include UX methods such as: field methods, focus groups, usability testing, eye tracking, card sorting, expert reviews, wireframing, accessibility evaluations, design thinking, UX strategy and surveys.
- Provide UX consulting services to clients, including the management of projects, budgets, schedules and deliverables
- Generate leads and write proposals to generate new business
- Market and promote the UXC
- Contribute to other UXC operations
Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree in cognitive psychology, human computer interaction, human factors, or related field
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a wide variety of user-centered design techniques, including those listed above
- Project management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills and experience presenting to clients or business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact successfully with end users, clients, and the general public
- Consulting experience is desirable, particularly with respect to business development
- Quantitative skills are desirable
Master's degree strongly preferred.
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
We strive to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.