To submit a resume and apply for this position, see all other available positions, and visit Safer Foundation’s website, copy and paste this link into your browser or click:
Please note: After you “submit” your application, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt. Your email provider might misfile this mail as spam or junk mail. Check your spam and junk folders.
The Intensive Case Manager - Transportation for the Safer Demands Skills Collaborative (SDSC), is responsible for assisting clients through the process of securing vocational training, recruitment, engagement, referral, case management and administrative responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for assisting in increasing the number of qualified candidates attending Safer employment pre-screenings, PEG groups, working with partners on referrals and maintaining professional relationships with partners and clients such that they both remain engaged and participating in the SDSC - Transportation initiative. This position works across all SDSC initiatives and assists in recruiting for the SDSC pathways that include sectors such as Healthcare, Advanced Manufacturing, Hospitality, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with identifying referral partner and employer organizations and developing referral/employer partnerships.
- Assist with identifying qualified candidates for screening in transportation and to build the transportation candidate pipeline including assisting with the coordination of transportation screening events.
- Refer job-ready candidates to open positions (by working closely with the Workforce Development team).
- Oversee client files and information and update relevant information when needed.
- Maintain client engagement once identified, to ensure qualified clients remain engaged, are contacted frequently; attend Safer Foundation or partner appointments/screenings.
- Work with a team to deliver Safer Demand Skills services to new clients.
- Assist in developing and moving candidates through the SDSC pathway qualifying pipeline, such as identifying clients who need other Safer services.
- Provide intensive retention follow-up for working clients through weekly contact at 30, 90,180 and 365 days of employment as well as maintain complete records of client contact in internal database.
- Provide interview practice opportunities so that clients can prepare for job interviews.
- Submit weekly reports that are accurate and within pre-established due dates.
- Document client interactions, interventions and activities, via established protocols, in an accurate and timely manner. Submit periodic reports, complete case notes and maintain audit-ready records. Complete contractual requirements accurately and timely.