| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Development team is seeking a Gift Administration and Donor Services (GADS) Coordinator for their growing team.
The Gift Administration and Donor Services Coordinator will:
- Work closely with the Director of GADS managing special projects, ensuring compliance with policies, monitoring and reporting on metrics, creating documentation, handling issues escalation as needed, gift entry during peak times, and performing administrative tasks.
- Act as a liaison to the GADS group with the Development Business Services Group managing complex projects brought about due to process or procedural changes and technological upgrades.
- Communicate with sponsors, vendors, stakeholders, and other interested parties.
- Ensure GADS needs are represented, and that project tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of a complete library of GADS processes, procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Work with GADS management to insure compliance with and/or establishment of MSK and departmental rules, policies and procedures pertaining to employee time management, training, work rules, and other codes of conduct.
- In partnership with the Director, handle escalated calls and emails; with General Accounting, handle returned checks, credit card chargebacks, disputes, and exceptions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required for this position.
- 5+ years of experience in an office setting, with at least 3+ years in a nonprofit operations role.
- Project management experience is strongly preferred.
- A proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated team leadership including coaching and mentoring experience.
- Excellent problem solving and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.