| Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. |
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Fixed Income Portfolio Manager is responsible for all fixed-income investment activities including evaluating and selecting potential investments, advising on Investments, conducting economic research, advising/managing designated portfolios, and communicating the investment team's investment philosophy, process and current strategy. As a member of the investment team, the PM will actively contribute to the investment advisory and decision-making process by meeting with clients, prospects, and/or intermediaries to explain the investment philosophy, process, and performance of specific investment products; and to provide updates on overall financial market performance, economic trends and the investment team's investment outlook.
- Conducts research on securities and industries to incorporate into investment decisions and advises/manages assigned portfolios according to stated investment objectives and client preferences. Maintains fluency in portfolio construction process.
- Input into asset allocation, and strategic positioning of portfolios, and interact with other members of the Franklin Templeton Investment teams outside Argentina, while demonstrating a desire to deliver superior investment performance, and commitment to the Local Asset Management team's approach to investing.
- Working closely with key distribution partners and act as a principal conduit to provide perspective and understanding regarding Argentinian Fixed Income and related products to a broad range of internal and external constituencies.
- Acts as principal spokesperson for the team's investment philosophy, process and strategy in support of winning new portfolio mandates. Acts as conduit between the investment team and distribution channels to support client acquisition efforts and to meet with key decision makers at existing clients to provide periodic portfolio reviews and updates.
- Creating periodic industry thought pieces, and providing input, as needed, to RFP's and various presentations and ad-hoc reports.
Ideal candidates will possess:
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. For a listing of total rewards in your region, visit our locations page for more details.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA strongly preferred. CFA is a plus.
6-8 years of industry experience, preferably as a Portfolio Manager in fixed Income.
Prior demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Argentinian Fixed Income markets and knowledge of global macro-economic themes
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong client relationship management experience
- Intellectual persistence to tackle hard problems and develop insights from multiple angles
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English required.