Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN], Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join our team as:
This role will assist the Portfolio Manager of the Emerging Market Group (EMG) by providing administrative assistance in all facets of day-to-day activities.
- Arrange company visits/calls to ensure that all portfolio companies are being met twice a year per company (appx. 80-100 meetings a year)
- Attend company meetings with PM to produce call reports
- Work together with PM to maintain/update documentations of portfolio companies
- Compile and distribute quarterly result reports and important company updates to PMs
- Respond to client/team inquiries and requests for information
- Prepare fund/client reports and presentation
- Support PM when data or portfolio information is needed
- Other duties as assigned by PM
Ideal candidates will have:
- Degree in Commerce, Economics, Business or related discipline
- 2 or more years of experience in the financial industry is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build and develop relationships with both internal stake holders and external clients and prospects
- Strong client focus and commitment to delivering results
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to learn and use a variety of computer systems used by research to extract information
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office package suite (in particular, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Please apply via the below website with full resume, including present and expected salaries and notice period by 15 April 2017.
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.