Are you experienced in individual giving & major gifts?
Do you specialize in growing donor portfolios and fundraising targets?
Do you have 5-7 years of Development experience in a small fundraising department?
We are currently in search of an Individual Giving Director for a Foundation. The position is based in North Fulton County, GA. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: North Fulton County, GA
POSITION TITLE: Individual Giving Director
SALARY: $65,000-$70,000/year + Bonus
Is This Your Dream Job? The Individual Giving Director is responsible for designing and leading fundraising efforts via individual and major gift campaigns and planned giving. The position reports directly to the Executive Director. The qualified candidate will have a successful track record of cultivating donor relationships with new and existing donors.
Our client has been providing services and programs throughout the state of Georgia for 25 years. The organization has an amazing culture of “family” and can be best described as a flexible work environment with opportunity for someone who seeks to grow a fundraising program. Securely funded through grant resources, the organization now seeks to create a strong individual giving program with involvement and cooperation of the Board.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous PTO package!
- Technology benefit
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Undergraduate Degree Required.
- Experience working in medical related organizations preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience and success in fundraising leading to sustainable results.
- Ability to grow donor portfolio within 6 months.
- Knowledge of and ability to discuss various health issues.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, as well as a high level of organization
- Experience using computer based constituent relationship system for tracking. Experience with Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) and use of the Internet.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop a comprehensive plan which outlines measurable objectives and outlines courses of action for all significant activity during the year.
- Grow the individual donor relations strategy and maintain consistency among all outreach, campaigns, and communications efforts
- Research prospective individual and corporate donors, as well as other new funding opportunities.
- Strategically develop and manage a portfolio of donors while building strong relationships, increasing donor renewal rates, and securing new major gift donors.
- Expand the donor experience with focus on key program(s).
- Cultivate strategic partnerships leading to increases in incremental revenue.
- Work closely with Board toward achieving fundraising goals and increasing awareness.
- Cultivates strategic partnerships leading to increases in incremental revenue
- Works closely with Board toward achieving fundraising goals and increasing awareness
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Individual Giving Director” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.