Live Like You're on Vacation - Join a Growing, Progressive Urology Practice
- Seeking BC/BE Urologist to join a busy, well-established, hospital owned practice.
- Active DaVinci Robot program. The ideal candidate has specific interest in robotic surgery to begin an immediate and active practice.
- Call 1:6, covering one hospital
- 14 ORs with block booking schedule
- Dedicated Urology OR Suite, cysto room
- Dedicated urology nurses and DaVinci support
- New digital x-ray table, PACS and excellent support for interventional procedures.
- Opportunity to perform a variety of procedures
- Comprehensive cancer treatment available at the C.R. Wood Cancer Center-accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons
- Glens Falls Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 410 bed community hospital serving 300,000 people
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including sign on bonus, relocation and production bonus.
The Life: “Live Like You’re On Vacation”
- Welcoming Medical Community
- The Adirondack Mountains, Lake George, Saratoga Springs are minutes away
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Growing community with many cultural opportunities throughout the year including the Philadelphia Orchestra, NYC Ballet, Adirondack Hot Air Balloon Festival, historic Saratoga Race Course, Hyde Museum, art and music festivals.
- Hiking, camping, boating, golfing, skiing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed. Whiteface Mountain, home of the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics is easily accessible.
- Albany International Airport is 45 minutes away
- New York City, Boston and Montreal are all easily accessible
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life!
For more information please contact:
Antoinetta M. Backus, DASPR
Manager, Physician Recruitment and Retention
Glens Falls Hospital
100 Park Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801