All Lines Technology is looking for a Solutions Analyst who will analyze, design, develop and implement cross functional business solutions. Your role entails a wide range of activities on the tactical level. You will apply your knowledge of business process analysis & design, and technology to facilitate solving client needs. You will engage with clients through complex programs utilizing effective management of business value, risk, content, communication, knowledge and resources. You will leverage your functional business and industry knowledge to solve the right problem at the right time.
- Prompt requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Responsible for discovering, gathering, documenting and vetting business and functional requirements for new projects. Perform research and writing tasks on basic and complex documentation projects to create product or process requirements documents, functional specifications, guides, manuals, help systems, web-based documents, and tutorials.
- Assist in providing time estimates for project related tasks.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develops business specifications to support these modifications.
- Develop and document data collection and analysis tools to enable operations groups to function efficiently and effectively to meet their objectives and successfully complete their initiatives.
- Work with users to identify, diagnose and solve system issues.
- Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into over 10 different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions
- Identifying areas for business improvement.
- Developing maps and flowcharts of current and future business processes.
- Understand, critically evaluate and report on the likely impact of process modifications.
- Developing a clear understanding of existing business functions and processes.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for business meetings.
- Using any information gathered to write up detailed reports and draw conclusions
- Organizational Skills: Must be highly organized, and can organize diverse sets of information.
- Self-Directed: Must be able to take high-level requests and translate them into actionable, efficient work tasks. Must be a motivated self-starter with a stellar work ethic and a strong sense of urgency
- Business Acumen: Should have a sharp business sense and the ability to identify business opportunities
- Communications Skills: Must have excellent verbal communications skills. Ability to listen, formulate coherent arguments and deliver effectively. Should have excellent writing skills – ability to write documents, presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience in business or consulting
- Previous consulting experiences a true plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- Open to traveling up to 50% of the time should the need arise
- Must be experienced with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. VISIO, Access, and MS Project experience a plus.
- Must have authorization to work in the US.