| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering's Development department is seeking an Annual Giving Officer to join their growing team.
The Annual Giving Officer Will:
- Manage (includes qualifying, stewarding, soliciting) a portfolio of prospects that are capable of making $1,000 - $25,000 gifts. Meet contact goals that include in person, phone, email and written correspondence.
- Manage special projects with donors or groups of donors, including events, special occasion giving, and tributes. Meet contact goals that include in person, phone, email and written correspondence.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Associate Director of Annual Giving, Fundraising Manager, or Senior Annual Giving Officers.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in event planning/execution or where organizational and multi-tasking skills were necessary
- Proficiency in MS Office
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.