ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Hours: This position is a 1.0FTE working Monday-Friday 8am - 4:30pm. Will include a weekend and holiday rotation
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Benefits
The Director operates at the system level and reports to the Vice President Care Management and Post-Acute Continuum of Care. Accountable for operational and clinical management achieving excellent performance in quality, safety, financial and service satisfaction metrics within Chronic and Post-Acute Care Programs. The programs developed focus on the aims of better health while living with chronic disease, better care, lower costs, enhanced satisfaction and increased readiness. Builds and empowers cohesive workgroups across all facilities and programs.
The Director is responsible to accomplish the following:
- Design, plan and implement of the clinical contact center within the Access Center. This includes creating the Transitional Care Management Position, determining After Hours triage and coverage for risk based patient populations managed within the health system, and evolution of the Telehealth/eVisit solutions.
- Responsible for integration of the Chronic Care Clinics into functional teams and spaces. This includes using lean design principles to configure and manage the clinical space. Design and management of Training Curriculum to foster the new core competencies and skills needed to function as a collaborative team managing a complex, chronic patient population to achieve best practice outcomes.
- Creates a profitable and clinical relevant Telehealth Program. Establish the Telehealth Next Generation CMS Waiver program within the community.
- Operationalizes real time decision making for the risk populations with traffic control management through the Clinical Contact Center
Develops the recommendations for capital, operating and staffing budgets. Provides fiscal oversight of allocated resources, assets and budgeted expenses. Makes necessary decisions to adjust for variations in projected budget income caused by fluctuations in volumes and other external forces.
Develops the department strategic business plan. Monitors progress and makes adjustments as needed.
Provides human resource leadership to direct reports through effective hiring, orienting, training, mentoring and coaching. Provides ongoing recognition, feedback and development holding staff accountable for success. Identify and mentor future organizational leaders. Ensure appropriate resources are provided to staff. Develops a staffing plan that meeting both customer expectations and financial constraints. Create an environment where Employee Engagement feedback facilities positive change.
- Monitors trends in healthcare specifically chronic disease management and community needs proactively addresses trends.
- Develops and monitors quality plan. Accountable to safety/quality measures and goals being met.
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of operations and clinical practice. Recommends measures to revise, develop, or expand services; assists with plans to implement approved changes.
- Ultimately accountable for all compliance, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to operations (e.g. CMS, Joint Commission, and State of Wisconsin).
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.