Provide assistance to a variety of housing counseling, education and program duties under the general supervision of the Housing and Financial Education Department Manager and/or Housing Coordinator.
1. Provide assistance in organizing, and implementing pre-purchase, post-purchase and foreclosure prevention education workshops; Provide assistance in preparing related workshop materials (in Chinese if necessary).
2. Record basic personal data for incoming clients and set up appointments for Housing Counselors according to schedule.
3. Provide paperwork assistance for Housing Counselors.
4. Fill out forms, and interpret letters and documents for clients.
5. Provide assistance in maintaining accurate client files and client tracking system.
6. Assist Housing Counselors in following up with clients on their agreed action plans, and reports to Housing Counselors so that they can evaluate the clients’ current situations before providing any adequate advises.
7. Answer any housing related inquiries over the phone and/or in person.
8. Provide assistance in conducting program statistics, and preparing monthly and quarterly statistical reports for the Housing Program.
9. Attend trainings and apply the acquired knowledge and skills on tasks assigned by Department Manager or Housing Coordinator.
10. Provide appropriate counseling to clients upon receiving adequate training.
11. Represent Department Manager, Housing Coordinator or Housing Counselors in office or events when all of them are not available.
12. Respond to program and/or agency needs by performing assigned tasks such as processing LIHEAP applications which do not fall within the above descriptions.
1. Other duties as assigned.