Education: Master's degree (M.A./M.S.) or equivalent in Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field. Clinical research experience highly desired.
Experience: Two (2) years of statistical analysis experience analyzing studies using a range statistical techniques in a related environment.
May require training related to occupational safety and health, environmental compliance, shipping of hazardous materials and/or ionizing radiation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to design data collection procedures and warehousing for research studies.
- Ability to understand and utilize scientific/medical terminology and research theory in both oral and written communications.
- Strong knowledge of statistical software programming such as SAS, STATA, or R; and familiarity with REDCap database structures.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively prioritizing work and projects and communicating realistic expectations on timeline and deliverables.
- Ability to remain flexible and work collaboratively and independently in a multidisciplinary project environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate (and present) basic statistical concepts to other scientists and non-scientists.
Hiring Range: Commensurate with education and experience
If accommodations are needed for a disability, please contact Human Resource Services at 410-706-2606, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST. Maryland Relay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.