| BNP Paribas |
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 185,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. At BNP Paribas, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all APAC markets.
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas has been present in the region for over 150 years and plans to grow its business from €2bl EUR to €3bl EUR by the end of 2016. With 9,000 employees in the region and a presence in 14 markets (with 3 main centres in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo), BNP Paribas offers you the chance to grow with us in Asia Pacific.
- The role will conduct investigation and computer forensic for all the business entities in BNPP APAC.
- Successful candidate would be able to demonstrate significant understanding of Cyber security and have experience of assessment in large organizations with experience in financial services.
- Conduct analyses related to forensic investigations, cybercrimes, and/or cyberattacks.
- Analyzing security logs, monitoring logs, firewall logs and intrusion prevention system logs.
- Perform threat management and protection against threats including malware, phishing, hacking and DDoS
- Experience conducting computer forensic analysis, maintaining chain of custody and testifying on evidence collected.
- Investigation and recommendations to identify gaps from the incident.
- Manage projects related to cyber security investigation and forensic examination.
- Review and Update Incident Management Procedure.
- Develop and Update operational playbook e.g. DDOS, ransomware
- Prepare investigation report and KPI indicator on security incidents.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with global, regional and local incident response team.
- Co-ordinate with internal security teams for incident response.
- Assist with routine compliance and audit functions to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Provide input to the department's management for enhancing the information security strategy.
- Stay current on security industry trends, mitigation techniques, security technologies and new and evolving threats to the organization by attending conferences, networking with peers and other education opportunities.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
Experience and Qualifications required
- Exceptional communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and respectfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented personnel in teams across the organization.
- Computer Forensic experience with sound knowledge of Encase, X-Ways and Cellebrite
- Investigation skill required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or a related degree or equivalent experience
- At least 6 years working in a regulated environment
- Holder of information Security and Forensics Certificate (i.e. GIAC, CEH, Encase) preferred