| The Compensation Analyst will assist in the design, planning, and administration of Moody's global compensation programs to ensure their market competiveness. |
- Conduct analyses on a broad range of compensation projects, including financial analysis of compensation programs and initiatives, (e.g., incentive design and planning, competitive pay analyses, etc.)
- Support global benchmarking process by participating in surveys and analyzing industry survey data to evaluate roles and determine competitiveness of total compensation programs
- Manage quarterly data updates with survey management database to support market pricing system
- Work with business partners and recruiters on compensation matters, including job evaluations and providing recommendations for various compensation actions
- Review and approve ad hoc increases and one time payments to ensure proper approvals.
- Provide support for annual compensation planning process (e.g., salary planning, cash incentive plans, and long-term incentive awards)
- Assist with data audits to ensure data is accurate prior to various compensation cycle processes
- Prepare adhoc reports and effective communications and presentations using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Approximately three to five years experience in analytical position
- BA or equivalent in numerate discipline preferred (i.e. accounting, finance, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of common compensation market practices
- Experience developing presentations and other communication materials for use with senior level executives
- Exposure to international compensation including an appreciation for the complexity of managing a global population
- Strong critical thinking, communication and analytical skills
- Good organization skills with the ability to juggle projects and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and knowledge of Excel to include: vlookups, pivot tables, arrays, etc. Experience in financial services, banking, or compensation consulting a plus
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems and Survey Management Applications a plus (SuccessFactors and Salary.com highly desirable)
- Experience with Radford, McLagan and Willis Towers Watson survey submissions a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.