Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position # 25476. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing an alumni development/relations program (or closely related volunteer management experience in a non-profit setting).
- Three to five years of experience in fundraising, project management or a related educational field.
- Advanced computer proficiency in order to operate a personal computer. Proficiency in a variety of computer software in a Windows environment, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, InDesign, etc. Familiarity with various social networking media.
- Skill in working effectively and interacting diplomatically under time pressures, frequent interruptions and distractions in a fast-paced environment and stressful circumstances. Candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to exercise independent and sound judgment, and handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion. Positive attitude, common sense, poise and adaptability are all highly valued.
- Ability to work nights and weekends to fulfill special job-related duties, events and programs.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 13 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct