- Bachelors Degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university required.
- Master’s degree (MA, MS or MBA) preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 8-10 years commercial appraisal experience. Specific experience with special-purpose properties (i.e. gas stations, car washes, hospitality, etc) is preferred, but not required.
- Must have General State Certification/License.
- MAI designation required. Other designations are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous management experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to teach and train junior staff.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial real estate terms and principles.
- Complete understanding of approaches to value of real estate assets.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Must be proficient in Argus, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good writing skills.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Must show good judgement