|Job Qualifications: |
• Bachelor’s degree required; Professional licensure, Graduate or other advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ clinical experience in acute care or ambulatory care setting, or health related industry
• Ability to travel and represent AAAHC at exhibitions, conferences, programs, etc., strongly desirable
• Flexible and agile to manage change, work independently and/or as part of a team
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and aptitude to learn new technology
• Demonstrated ability to professionally communicate information to all levels of organizational staff and clients
• Effective presentation and public speaking skills with the ability to develop and conduct presentations
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to develop a plan and follow it to completion
• Demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately both verbally and in written format
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D
Please Read Carefully Before Applying
If you have any questions regarding the following statements, please ask for assistance from our Human Resources Division before signing.
An offer of employment is contingent upon the applicant’s ability to provide documented proof of identity and right to work in the United States, as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
I authorize investigation of all information contained in this application. I understand that a false answer, misrepresentation or omission of facts will constitute grounds for dismissal if I am employed.
I further understand that, if I am hired, my employment with this organization is on an “at will” basis, which means that my employment may be terminated with or without cause and with or without notice.