The PHC Information Technology Division supports our community-focused healthcare system with 18 primary care facilities, 3 hospitals, home health care, hospice services, long term care and senior residence communities, health and a fitness center. We have attained national recognition for our pioneering approach to business intelligence and population health management. We were the first system to use Epic's Cogito data warehouse in a production environment which afforded our ACO a method for managing their population's health. We have successfully attested for Stage 1 of meaningful use for our hospitals and physicians, as well as have attained Stage6 designation on the HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model (EMRAM). We continue to be a leader in providing effective technology in support of our organization's healthcare strategies.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Benefits
Are you an IT professional with BI and data warehousing experience on the Microsoft platform? If so, we have a great Business Intelligence opportunity for you to join our driven team as they contribute to our patient-centered organization.
With an untapped demand for data analytics you can be a part of building the future of this team.
As a BI Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with customers and IT team members to understand business requirements and architect the appropriate solution - leading the design, development and implementation of BI solutions – with limitless options to be creative. In coordination with Architecture this role will monitor compliance against standards and best practices and participate in data architecture design reviews, ongoing performance monitoring, and product evaluations.
Our office is an easy to access location off I-94 in Waukesha County, nestled in an office park that offers scenic walking trails and an onsite cafeteria.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), and Integrations Services (SSIS).
- Experience with Data Warehousing, cube design and development, and ETL.
- Logical and analytical programming and architecture skills with depth of experience to successfully lead projects.
- Expertise in all areas of the Software Development Life Cycle including: systems analysis, testing / quality assurance, application development and operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with business partners, non-technical customers and leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. Commiserate experience and education will also be considered.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, including reporting and analytics experience, developing BI applications such as: scorecards, dashboards, interactive reports, cubes, and semantic layers.
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org.
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.